Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weddings!

We were n Washington for a few weeks at the end of July. We attended two weddings. John, James' brother, married Alyshia on July 29th. My sister, Rebecca, married Keith on August 6th. Both weddings had some type of mistake during the actual wedding. It is ironic because both were done by two different people. Apparently Alyshia was trying to marry her brother according to the person doing the marrying. (He said John Hunt instead of John Compton.) And my brother in law tried to marry me, as the bishop said Keith and Veronica.
James and I both had fun. We were running around like chickens with our heads cutoff trying to see everyone and do everything we wanted.
We went to Wildwaves while in there. We had a blast.
Sorry, I am not a picture taker. I took a total of three pictures the whole time I was there and I don't even have them. I will have to get a picture rounded up of my bride's maid dress. I was getting complements left and right. I actually was getting tired of them.

No comments: