Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Garden
















This is our second garden while living in Alaska. However, it is our first at our house, even though it is not OUR house. I can't wait to find a house of our own.

By the way, I don't think I ever posted about that. We did find a house. We both loved it. It was in our price range, perfect in everyway that we could see. We prayed about it and the answer was no. We didn't understand why until a few days ago. The foundation has issues that just now started showing up. If we had moved in we would have been living there for about a month then we would have had major issues on our hands. So, we are thankful for answered prayers, even if we don't understand them at the time. We are still looking, but haven't found anything that we both like and is in our price range.











2 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

Yipee about the garden! I ljust love gardening. Mine is coming along too, I should put some pictures up too!

Katy said...

The garden looks nice. Sorry to hear about the house but I am sure you will find your home sweet home soon.


P.S.
We need to have a game night.