Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am Unique and I am Confused by it!

I went and had a blood test done at Saturday. The results came back and I went and consulted with my doctor about them. I am very interested in why the results say this because PCOS is linked with high cholesterol. However, I am unique and I have really low cholesterol, too low. So low she put me on cholesterol supplements immediatly. We do not know the cause of it. I still have PCOS and I am still having a little bit of problems with my blood sugar but it is going down and becoming more normal.
What I have learned tonight about cholesterol is a lot. It controls your hormones in your body anywhere from the estrogen to happiness. I have problems in both. Now that I have researched it, I can see how I have PCOS and Low cholesterol. My doctor says I am the first person she has heard of that has PCOS with low cholesterol. It has to be very rare because I have to research them separatley. They never come up together.

2 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

Hmmmmm! so interesting....we are all so different!

Scottie and Angie said...

Yes we will be in Washington YOu?