Friday, October 8, 2010

Well...

I am no longer stuck at 11.5 pounds. I have lost 13.5. It has been slowing down lately, which I expect. I also am over half way to my goal. I want to be the weight I was when James and I got married.
Nothing else has been happening with the PCOS other than weight. I have a blood test in a few weeks to test my hormone and blood sugar levels.
Not much has been happpening other than working out, and going to work. Sally has been begging for attention because no more walks. She is getting better with the treadmill, but hasn't warmed up to it enough that she gets on without a treat.
It snowed the day before yesterday and today, but hasn't stuck past noon yet. It will soon though.

3 comments:

SushiSamurai said...

plateauing is hard.I plateaued at 275 and I started a diet drug as a helper seeing as my BMI and my weight were high enough that I qualified. But you will get there! I promise! Seeing that you've lost inches off your waist, that means your toning up. Muscle weighs more than fat. But keep it up! Your doing an awesome job! Just eat what your supposed to eat, amp up your workout and you will see results. It gets frustrating I've been there and still doing it. I wish you luck in your endeavors Veronica. Your an amazing woman.

Monica Bingham said...

Great Job! It's always exciting to see result for your hard work.

Monica Bingham said...

Hey Veronica I was wondering if you would be ok with me copying your PCOS and Infertility post to my PCOS blog as a guest post...it is chuck full of great information and I have alot of friends with the same problem that don't know you and may benefit from your experience and treatments. Let me know asap....either leave a comment or email me at goofy_monica@hotmail.com