Thursday, October 14, 2010

Country Concert, Pumpkins, Snow!

A few weeks ago we had a chance to go to a country concert of Pam Tillis. James is a fan and I know of a few songs she sings like "Memphis." I don't know if that is the real name of it but I hope you know what song I am talking about. Unfortuntaley, we both forgot our cameras. We did take pictures with our phones, but they didn't show up too well.


It snowed a few weeks ago. It hasn't snowed much more than this. I am and so are many others disapointed by how little snow we have. We NEED more. It is supposed to snow on Thursday- Saturday so hopefully that will help things move along. The darkness comes around 6:30 PM and leaves around 8:30 AM. I haven't seen any negative temperatures yet, but they are coming. We have seen single digits and I think there was a night at 0 degrees.


Pumpkin carving time! Here are our pumpkins for this year. Mine is supposed to say, Goblin Goodies, Dusk to Dawn" BUt I had some issues with the knife breaking and wasn't able to finish. So This is as good as it will get. :-( (Note my skin in this picture. It has really cleared up with being on this diet. I have not pinpointed the reason it has cleared up, except I do know it has something to do with the diet. My suspicion is food allergy.)




No comments: