Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My New Business Scentsy! and the strange weather.

Some of you may know of Scentsy. If you don't it is a company that sells high fragrance wax that melts using a warmer that has a 25 watt light bulb or smaller. They also sell travel tins, air fresheners, and room sprays. These scents smell really good. I have a list of favorites that I love! I went to one party and fell in love with them, so I decided to join the company and sell it myself. I got my starter kit tonight. I opened it up and realized that some of the things are broken. It obviously broke after they shipped it as the box was smashed. I suspect UPS dropped it when they stepped on ice.

This is my own warmer that I purchased before I was a consultant. I love the moose.
The weather here is very wacky right now. We warmed up and have had freezing rain for the last two days. School has been canceled for the last two days and is canceled for tomorrow due to the road conditions. This is the first time in decades that school has been canceled for the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love that warmer! And i love the candles that melt and give off frangrance. So cute.

...by the way, I've just started following your blog and I'm hoping to get mine started and was hoping you could follow mine too. :) Please let me know.
-Ashleigh

Scottie and Angie said...

Way to go with selling Scentsy!!! I love their stuff, but I am never willing to pay all the money for the stuff...so becoming a consultant is a great idea. I hope you enjoy it and have success!

Veronica said...

It's actually not expensive especially when you host a party. I give all my hosts the best deals I can.