Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer

Well, it is really exciting but yet sad. It's a bitter sweet thing that school is out for the summer. I really enjoyed my job of being a building sub this year, especially the 9 weeks that I was a full time teacher for one who was on maternity leave. I miss it already and it has only been 2 days (aka the weekend).
My summer will be filled with correspondence courses that I have to take to keep my teacing certificate up to date. It doesn't expire until June 2011 but I don't want to be a procrastinater so I have already started. YUCK!!! I am back in school. Luckily it is only two classes but they seem to be interesting but hard.
Another thing we plan on doing this summer is camping. I will make sure to take pictures and all.
The sun is up around 4 AM I am guessing by the way it looks in our bedroom coming in through the blinds, and goes down around midnight. It's soooooo NICE!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I need to call you!!!!

I'm jealous of so much sunlight! :)