Thursday, May 20, 2010

Accidents, Naps, and Selling



John for those of you who don't know, is Jim's brother and he has been living with us. He needed to go somewhere yesterday and decided to take Sally along since she loves car rides. Well he has a truck and she was riding in the bed, which she always does in Jim's truck. We have never had any problems. However, it may have been the truck, or something else but she decided to jump out when John was going 45 MPH. He was shocked and scared that she got hurt. Well, it has been more than a day later, she is acting as happy as can be and we only found two scratches on her. They aren't even bothering her. So, there are new rules for her going on car rides: She is only allowed in my explorer because she can't jump out of it. No more truck beds for her. And she still loves car rides. I took her on one today.
Jim and Sally (and sometimes me) like to take naps on the couch. Jim works hard for us so I let him. I on the other hand feel guilty when I don't have to work all day.
I am going through all the stuff that we don't use anymore because Katelyn is having a yard sale and we are joining in. This extra bedroom is where we are storing everything till it happens.

1 comment:

Scottie and Angie said...

OH my goodness I am so happy to hear that Sally is ok!!! How scary. Fun napping pics too.Good luck with the teaching job situation maybe something will open up this summer???