Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Dishes Taking a Stroll, Sally Needing to be Washed, and Dark Northern Lights

Sally had a playdate with one of my co-worker's dogs. They ran everywhere and slobbered on everything. Sally needed a bath afterward.


We stayed up till midnight last night standing in the driveway looking up into the sky at green wavy lights. Northern lights are pretty cool. We were not able to get a picture. Evidently our camera is not hightech enough because they came out black. It was our first time seeing the northern lights.

Our dishes decided to take a little stroll through our kitchen. It happened because our dishwasher is still not bolted to the floor and so when I rolled out the bottom drawer I forgot to push it back in when I rolled out the top and the bottom decided to roll away.

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

Fun stuff! I have always wanted to see the northern lights! And I love that your dishes got the grand tour....kind of inconvinient but it doesn't look like any broke and now they are glob trotters :)