Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!! a little late & weather



So, I know Halloween was last month but I figured it is never too late to post about Halloween.
My pumpkin is the spider and web, Jim's is the skull.
Our ward does not celebrate Halloween due to a Bishop we had a few years ago that doesn't believe in celebrating it so therefore, we have an entire ward that does nothing for it. However, James and I still celebrated without them knowing it. We carved pumpkins again this year. We also went to a Fall carnival at the elementary school I work at. We were walking to the door when the fire alarm was pulled so we went back later and it was pretty fun.
Our current weather: 5 inches of snow, negative 7 this morning, currently 1. Sunrise around 8:30, sunset around 5:00. Forecast, blizzard this weekend. We are supposed to be getting 18 inches of fresh powder this weekend.

3 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

Cute pumpkins! Don't worry I didn't get the pumpkin pictures up yet...so I am even further from the holiday. I hope you stay warm :) sounds like the winter has arrived there.

Ciera said...

we all celebrate halloween. we just cant do anything fun at the church. LAME!!

Scottie and Angie said...

Never too late to post Halloween stuff, it was just on Friday!!! I would say you were on top of it! I am impressed with the pumpkins, you both did a great job!Good luck with the bad weather!!!