Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tourist Season

My parents and grandma are visiting. Here are the pictures of some of what we have done.

This is Blitzen. We saw 5 of the total reindeer. Blizten is the oldest reindeer that Santa has.

This is in the Santa Claus House with the real Santa and my dad.

I found a hole in our gable end a few weeks ago. Jim told the landlord but he didn't get to it. Now we have a bird's nest in there and the robin sits outside guarding her nest and dive bombs anyone who comes near it.



This couch has been on the side of the road leading to Denali for a little over a year. Each time we go by there is another chair and or couch with more bears.

1 comment:

Scottie and Angie said...

How neat that your parents and grandma were able to come visit!!! It looks like you have had a fun time. I love the pic of the couch, what a fun sight to see I am sure! Glad to hear you are having fun and getting visitors.