Friday, April 24, 2009

Cops and the E.R.

Last night, or rather, very early this morning, at 2:45 A.M James woke me and said take me to the E.R. I was like what's wrong? Come to find out he had numbness in his arm and he didn't know what it was caused by because he hadn't been sleeping on that side of his body, so we knew it wasn't asleep.We thought it might be a mild heart attack. So, I rushed him to the E.R. Apparently a little too fast because I was pulled over for the very first time in my life. We told the officer what we thought was going on and he wrote down some information and sent us on our way.
It was not a heart attack, but we still do not know what it was.

3 comments:

jill said...

oh dear, i hope he's ok! glad to hear the cop let you off.
pS-my ankle is much better, i've nearly banished the limp

Monica Bingham said...

Yikes that must have been so scary! Chris and Aden went to Washington to visit his dad this last summer. Well one night I get a phone call that Chris has yellow in his eyes like he is haveing liver failure so his dad rushed him to the hospital and the dr's didn't find anything wrong.....It was kinda like your situation, it's better safe than sorry.

Scottie and Angie said...

IT WAS GOOD TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY. I am glad to hear that Jim is ok...how scary, I am glad that the cop let you go!