Saturday, May 9, 2009

I was kicked in the head by a horse!

Okay so not really, but it really feels like it. I have been sick for the past two weeks with a nasty, horrible, good for nothing cold. It recently turned into a sinus infection. I feel a little better today since I am on antibiotics.


With me being sick for so long, James has started to pick up on the cleaning a bit and he realized how much I was vacuuming. He started to notice a lot of leaves accumulating in the house. He vaccuumed them up and then decided to get rid of the problem all together and rake the yard! I have a wonderful husband!!

While I have been sick I have taken the time to read a really good book, "Behind Every Good Man" by John Bytheway. It was truly uplifting, and funny of course.

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

I sure hope you get feeling better soon.