Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PCOS Post

So, I have a friend that has endometriosis. She started going to a naturopath too because she didn't want to have a hysterectomy. She said that through her studying and doctor visits she was told that excess estrogen can be what is causing her endometriosis. So, I started thinking. Could that be causing my cysts? I did some reserach. I found out that it could be true.
I am allergic to cow's milk so you would think I would be fine because I am not drinking the excess hormones they give the cows. However, since I found out I am allergic to cow's milk, I switched to soy which is a natural estrogen. So, I still have excess estrogen entering my body that could be contributing to my cyst problems.
Could this be ..... hmmmmm? This also means I will have to go organic on cheese and yogurt, and all other types of meat such as steak and ground beef and so on. This is part of the reason I am seriously thinking of switching to organic.

No comments: