Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taking the Dog for a Walk in the Livingroom?

I love this treadmill. It shows so many different options and workouts. Sally on the other hand is still warming up to it. She isn't as scared as when we first brought it home. She will climb on when it is the slowest pace possible and only stay for a few steps if I have a treat. Compared to when we first got it, she didn't even want to go near it. I would say we are making a lot of progress.
In this picture I am 9 pounds down. Sorry I didn't take a before picture. But just imagine I had a muffin top pretty bad and a little double chin. I also bought those pants tight (on purpose so I would have pants that fit later on) just a few weeks ago.


This was my workout from last night. I was glad when I was done. This is when I started cooling down. My speed was faster. (about 4.3 MPH)




2 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Johnston said...

I love your treadmill! And you look GOOD in this picture! :-) Don't be too hard on yourself. Keep workin' it!

Scottie and Angie said...

Way to go Ronnie!!! 9 lbs is amazing:)
I love your treadmill too.