Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am horrible!!!!!

So, we had our three year wedding anniversary and I didn't think once to take pictures!
We were actually kind of lame this anniversary too. We had a home made dinner that resembled a really nice restaraurant (Turtle Club). I made it homemade because I am seeing a new doctor and long story short I can't have a lot of different types of food for a few more weeks. So, it was homemade so I knew exaclty what was in it.
We also rented movies. We talked and hung out. It was nice. I would have liked to have done more, but it was kind of hard with hunting season, company over and our work schedules. Originally, one of the reasons we wanted to get married on Labor day weekend was so that we would have a 3 day weekend around the time of our anniversary so that we could go off and do things. It hasn't really worked to our advantage since we got married. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good anniversary!

Our blog is private now & I need your email address. Send it to me at: snarah.potter@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad it was relaxing! :) Crazy how fast time is flying, huh?

Scottie and Angie said...

congrats on the 3 years! So happy for you guys.

Monica Bingham said...

Happy Anniversary!