Saturday, August 8, 2009

I no longer sleep with my husband!

Yes, you read that right. I sleep with Darth Vader.


Jim was diagnosed with sleep apnea about aweek ago. Now he sleeps with a mask on. He says he feels like Dumbo because of the tubing. He sounds like Darth Vader, so that is what I get to hear all night. The good news is, he doesn't snore anymore and the machine is actually quieter than his snoring. It is hilarious when he tries to talk with the machine on. It sounds like he is plugging his nose and trying to breath and talk at the same time.

3 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

Yeah gotta love the CPAP. Chris's Grandpa has one and I have been debating on weither or not Chris should be tested. He isn't a loud snorer but he doesn't get good quaility sleep no matter how long he sleeps and there have been times I have heard him stop breathing while sleeping. You will have to let me know if it makes a markable difference for Jim.

Scottie and Angie said...

I love that you took a pic of Jim wearing the mask and that he let you put it on the blog!!! I am happy to hear that he is sleeping better at night, I think that it would be scary to stop breathing at night. SO I am happy to hear all is better!!!

Scottie and Angie said...

PS the darth-vater stuff as really funny....way to be clever