Saturday, March 2, 2013

1/2 Marathon

I decided that I needed some motivation to stay active. So, I decided to run in a Half Marathon. I am looking at the Santa Claus North Pole race that takes place on Ausgust 3rd. Well, I said it to everyone, so now I hope I can stick with the plan. That is easier said than done. I did go out and buy the nice running shoes and other sports gear. My shoes are so comfortable! I love them. The best part about them is that I was looking for the best fit. All the ones I had tried on were on sale except the best fitting ones. So, I thought well, I won't be saving. I got up to the counter and found out they were on sale and they were the least expensive! I scored!!

1 comment:

Scottie and Angie said...

Way to go Ronnie!!!!!!!!!! This is totally awesome and you got this in the bag! That is awesome that you scored big with the running shoes! Hope the training is going well.