Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Our New House

It has been a while but that is because we have been very super busy.
I went to Washington for my mom's birthday.
Jim has been working about 16 hour days trying to get things accomplished at work. They are in the process of hiring a second person for the additional work. I can't wait for that to happen so I can see my husband more.
Mean while back at the house, I packed up boxes and more boxes and realized we accumulated more than I thought over the last 4 years. It is scary how things creep up out of corners like that. Note to self, go through the house more often than every 4 years for garage sale items.
Well, I packed all those boxes because we bought a house. We love it. I took pictures with my smart phone, but apparently my computer and my smart phone aren't that smart because they don't know how to communicate. If I ever figure it out, you will get to see the pictures. If not, I will have to find my camera in the pile of boxes and take different pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Scottie and Angie said...

What you got a home!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting!! Congrats girl, I am so happy for you.