Sunday, March 21, 2010

My New Toy! St. Bernards, and a Wagon of Fun

Since I am done with the maternity leave position, I am back subbing in all grades. I was in a fourth grade class this particular day. We had St. Bernards visit the school and pull us in a wagon. It was way fun!


We went down to ANchorage last weekend. I mentioned to Jim, on the way down, that I was getting tired of riding double on his four wheeler. Next thing I know, he is researching where to get the best deal, and takes me to a place in ANchorage to get a bike. I was not planning on getting one so soon, but evidently, Jim was tired of riding double too.

This particular day, it was perfect weather to go riding. Wearing the snowgear blocked the windchill. We rode for four hours and only came home because we were thirsy. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

That is awesome! Love the four wheeler! Sounds like you guys are having a blast up there in the great white north :D

Scottie and Angie said...

Sweet congrats on the new Bike!!! It's nice too!