Monday, February 23, 2009

Chena Hot Springs!!!


As a belated Valentine's Day, James and I had the cahnce to go to Chena Hot Springs. ALthough we did not go into the hot springs, we did eat in a very fansy restaurant. (okay so it wasn't that fansy but it was the fansiest we have been in up here in AK)The waitress set us my the window and while eating we were able to snap pictures of these snow birds.

After eating, we headed toward the dogsled teams and took a guided tour. During this part we kind of got wrapped up in the excitement and forgot to take more pictures but here is a picture of the dogsled puppies.
While we were there we also got to learn ho to hook the teams up and in what order they go. I actually messed up and put the harness on backwards lol. It was very interesting. Next time we go we will try to get more pics.

3 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

That sounds like you guys had a great time :D!!! Good for you.

Monica Bingham said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I have been getting a little down lately and your insight is full of the perspective I need. I also feel I have learned alot from PCOS. I am blessed and and all too often I think about what is wrong rather than what is right. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

Scottie and Angie said...

That sounds like fun. I loved the pis of the dogs...I want one so bad..one day.
Take care
Hey how did the interview go???
Angie